The school year is just zooming right along! The leaves have all turned and almost all off the trees. I have enjoyed the nice cool fall weather, but am NOT looking forward to winter.
Nothing to exciting going on in the Coates house. Austin and Ellyssa are ejoying school and learning a lot. Most important they are TALKING! YAY!! Most parents want their kids to talk, then they do and wish they didnt again. Not us! we have been waiting so long to understand what they are trying to tell us, and now that we can get most of it, its been WONDERFUL!! :)
Jesse has been bow hunting quite a bit. He has two trail cameras. He has already told me to get prepared for another big buck on the wall cuz he saw two in his cameras :/ I am not a fan of the one we have now, much less the thought of another!!!
I was able to attend a womans retreat a couple weekends ago through our church. I went with my sister and some other friends. It was nice to be able to get away for the weekend and worship, listen to an AMAZING speaker, and have "girl talk" with some great Christian ladies!!
This month we are celebrating my sisters 17th birthday and Jesse's 25th birthday! All this next week!
My sister is homeschooled and wanted to start a homec type class. I absolutely LOVE to cook and bake so I told her that I would be her homec "teacher"!! She also thought it was a good idea, so now every Tuesday she is coming over and we are cooking supper for our two households! I am so excited to help cook new things and spend some good quality time with my sister!!
The Holiday Season has begun. Not nesseccarly in MY mind, but Christmas decorations is EVERYWHERE already! Every Holiday Season around Thanksgiving and Christmas it makes me think of those that dont have what I have! I dont have a lot, but I have an amazing husband who has an awesome job, 3 beautiful children, food, a WARM house to live in, a loving family, and BEST of all a God that loves the IMPERFECT me and is there for me every single minute of everyday holding my hand walking me through! Theses are much better than lots of money and material things here on earth :)
Hope everyone is enjoying their wonderful fall season!
No comments:
Post a Comment